Get ready, folks! The most exciting 20 seconds in sports is coming your way soon! First, take some time to learn the DAR Rules:
- There is no rule against interference
- Lane assignments will be random
- First horse to touch the finish line wins
- If a horse wins a race, they get a win and $200 in prize money
- Money lane victories earn you an extra $100. This lane is randomly assigned each race
- Standings are based off of wins. The tiebreaker is money won. After that, it comes down to average placement
- The season will be 15 races long. After 15 races, whoever is in first place is crowned the DAR Season 2 Champion!
- After 9 races, the All-Star Race will take place with the top 6 horses participating. It will be an elimination style race- slowest horse will be eliminated every lap until we have our All-Star Champion. It will not count towards the official stats.